Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics
  • » Character Application
  • » Pet Template
  • » Automail Template
  • » Kidou Template
  • » OC Creation template
  • » Miscellaneous' Template
  • » i need: anmal morph template
  • » Endless Runner Gamesalad Template
  • » Character Creation
  • » Character Themes
  • Share | 

Character Application Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Character Application Template   Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 am

[Insert Picture Here. Don’t Stretch the Page]

{ Shi Academy {
    “Living to this last breath is my wish, though I am born anew!”

~ The Doorway ~
    ”Give me your name, and I’ll give you mine!”

{ Given Name |
    { Middle Name |
    { Family Name |
    { Aliases/Nicknames |
    { Gender |
    { Age | {Apparent} {{Actual}}
    { Species |
    { Sexual Orientation |
    { Occupation |
    { Year in School |

~ The Powder Room ~
    ”Are you hiding your face because that outfit is embarrassing?”

{ Hair | {Color and Style}
    { Eyes |
    { Height |
    { Weight |
    { Attire | {Their usual style of clothing}
    { Other | {Tattoos, piercings, scars, ears, wings, etc.}
    { Overall Appearance | {Both a test of your writing and a better formed picture ^_^ Please describe your character’s overall appearance in a few sentences. Minimum Three.}

~ The Lounge ~
    ”Your will manifests itself in the words you speak. Whether they be curses, or words of joy, the souls of those words yields power.”

{ Favorite Color | {Include what it says about you}
    { Talents | {List what your character is extremely good at; maximum three}
    { Goal(s) |
    { Likes |
    • {A like here}
    • {A like here}
    • {A like here; More can be added}

{ Dislikes |
    • {A dislike here}
    • {A dislike here}
    • {A dislike here; More can be added}

{ Flaws | {Major character flaws, such as they’re arrogant, they’re judgmental, they’re too shy, etc.}
    { Fear(s) |
    { Overall Personality | {Like the appearance—put it all together! Tell us in a detailed paragraph or two what your character is like! This is a key part of your character.}

~ The Courtyard ~
    ”In order to do something, you must do it yourself, it is not enough to merely rely on someone else and go along with their ideals.”

{ Legacy | {The name of your Special Ability; one or none, that’s the rule}
      { Description | One GOOD paragraph IN DETAIL describing your special ability, as well as its pros and cons.}

{ Weapon | {The name of your Weapon; Same as the Special Abilities: One or none}
      { Description | {A few good sentences on your weapon, please.}

{ Fortes | {Strengths relating to your character; please balance with Faults}
    • {A strength here}
    • {A strength here}
    • {A strength here; More can be added}

{ Faults | {Weaknesses relating to your character; please balance with Fortes}
    • {A weakness here}
    • {A weakness here}
    • {A weakness here; More can be added}

{ Natural Element | {What element does your character control?}

~ The Study ~
    ”Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow. I wanted my own world, so I don't regret my choice. I would make the same choice all over again. I will continue to choose this path!”

{ Birthplace |
    { Date of Birth | {Month and Day}
    { Mother |
    { Father |
    { Siblings |
    { Other Relations |
    { Companion |
    { History | {Please give a good DETAILED description of your characters past. 3+ paragraphs}

~ The Mailbox ~
    ”No matter how right your words are, you have to actually carry it out in order for them to have any meaning.”

{ Did you read the rules? | {Yes/No}
    { Who did you PM? | {Put the name of the administrator you PM’d after reading the rules}

Template created by Zuri of Lost Generation © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and its predecessors. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Tales of Symphonia and its creators.

Code:
    [center][Insert Picture Here. Don’t Stretch the Page]

[hr][size=29][color=pink][font=Wingdings]{[/font][/color][color=ghostwhite][font=Lucida Calligraphy] Shi Academy [/font][/color][color=pink][font=Wingdings]{[/font][/color][/size]
     [size=18][font=Viner Hand ITC][color=ghostwhite]“Living to this last breath is my wish, though I am born anew!”[/color][/font][/size]
    [hr]

[size=20][color=red][font=Lucida Calligraphy]~ The Doorway ~[/font][/color][/size]
     [font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Give me your name, and I’ll give you mine!”[/size][/font][/center]
    [color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Given Name[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Middle Name[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Family Name[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Aliases/Nicknames[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Gender[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Age[/i] | {Apparent} {{Actual}} 
    [font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Species[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Sexual Orientation[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Occupation[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Year in School[/i] |
    [/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][color=#FF3333][font=Lucida Calligraphy]~ The Powder Room ~[/font][/color][/size]
    [font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Are you hiding your face because that outfit is embarrassing?”[/size][/font][/center]
    [color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Hair[/i] | {Color and Style}
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Eyes[/i] | 
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Height[/i] | 
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Weight[/i] | 
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Attire[/i] | {Their usual style of clothing}
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Other[/i] | {Tattoos, piercings, scars, ears, wings, etc.}
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Overall Appearance[/i] | {Both a test of your writing and a better formed picture ^_^ Please describe your character’s overall appearance in a few sentences. Minimum Three.}
    [/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][color=#FF6666][font=Lucida Calligraphy]~ The Lounge ~[/font][/color][/size]
    [font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Your will manifests itself in the words you speak. Whether they be curses, or words of joy, the souls of those words yields power.”[/size][/font][/center]
    [color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Favorite Color[/i] | {Include what it says about you}
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Talents[/i] | {List what your character is extremely good at; maximum three}
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Goal(s)[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Likes[/i] |
    [list][*]{A like here}
    [*]{A like here}
    [*]{A like here; More can be added}[/list]
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Dislikes[/i] |
    [list][*] {A dislike here}
    [*] {A dislike here}
    [*] {A dislike here; More can be added}[/list]
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Flaws[/i] | {Major character flaws, such as they’re arrogant, they’re judgmental, they’re too shy, etc.}
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Fear(s)[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Overall Personality[/i] | {Like the appearance—put it all together! Tell us in a detailed paragraph or two what your character is like! This is a key part of your character.}
    [/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][font=Lucida Calligraphy][color=#FF9999]~ The Courtyard ~[/color][/font][/size]
    [font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”In order to do something, you must do it yourself, it is not enough to merely rely on someone else and go along with their ideals.”[/size][/font][/center]
    [color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Legacy[/i] | {The name of your Special Ability; one or none, that’s the rule}
    [list][font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Description[/i] | One GOOD paragraph IN DETAIL describing your special ability, as well as its pros and cons.} [/list]
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Weapon[/i] | {The name of your Weapon; Same as the Special Abilities: One or none}
    [list][font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Description[/i] | {A few good sentences on your weapon, please.}[/list]
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Fortes[/i] | {Strengths relating to your character; please balance with Faults}
    [list][*]{A strength here}
    [*]{A strength here}
    [*]{A strength here; More can be added}[/list]
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Faults[/i] | {Weaknesses relating to your character; please balance with Fortes}
    [list][*]{A weakness here}
    [*]{A weakness here}
    [*]{A weakness here; More can be added}[/list]
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Natural Element[/i] | {What element does your character control?}
    [/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][font=Lucida Calligraphy][color=#FFCCCC]~ The Study ~[/color][/font][/size]
    [font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow. I wanted my own world, so I don't regret my choice. I would make the same choice all over again. I will continue to choose this path!”[/size][/font][/center]
    [color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Birthplace[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Date of Birth[/i] | {Month and Day}
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Mother[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Father[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Siblings[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Other Relations[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Companion[/i] |
    [font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]History[/i] | {Please give a good DETAILED description of your characters past. 3+ paragraphs}
    [/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][font=Lucida Calligraphy][color=ghostwhite]~ The Mailbox ~[/color][/font][/size]
    [font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”No matter how right your words are, you have to actually carry it out in order for them to have any meaning.”[/size][/font][/center]
    [color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings]{[/font] [i]Did you read the rules?[/i] | {Yes/No}
    [font=Wingdings]{[/font] [i]Who did you PM?[/i] | {Put the name of the administrator you PM’d after reading the rules}
    [/size][/font][/color]

[right][font=Times][color=black][size=9][sub]Template created by Zuri of [url=www.lostgenerations.darkbb.com]Lost Generation[/url] © Inspired by those of [url=www.hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com]Hokkaido Academy[/url], Lost Generations, and its predecessors. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Tales of Symphonia and its creators.[/sub][/size][/color][/font][/right]
    Back to top Go down

Character Application Template

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1