Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Share | 

Character Application Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Character Application Template   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:47 pm

[Insert Picture Here. Don’t Stretch the Page]

{ Shi Academy {
“Living to this last breath is my wish, though I am born anew!”

~ The Doorway ~
”Give me your name, and I’ll give you mine!”
{ Given Name |
{ Middle Name |
{ Family Name |
{ Aliases/Nicknames |
{ Gender |
{ Age | {Apparent} {{Actual}}
{ Species |
{ Sexual Orientation |
{ Occupation |
{ Year in School |

~ The Powder Room ~
”Are you hiding your face because that outfit is embarrassing?”
{ Hair | {Color and Style}
{ Eyes |
{ Height |
{ Weight |
{ Attire | {Their usual style of clothing}
{ Other | {Tattoos, piercings, scars, ears, wings, etc.}
{ Overall Appearance | {Both a test of your writing and a better formed picture ^_^ Please describe your character’s overall appearance in a few sentences. Minimum Three.}

~ The Lounge ~
”Your will manifests itself in the words you speak. Whether they be curses, or words of joy, the souls of those words yields power.”
{ Favorite Color | {Include what it says about you}
{ Talents | {List what your character is extremely good at; maximum three}
{ Goal(s) |
{ Likes |
  • {A like here}
  • {A like here}
  • {A like here; More can be added}

{ Dislikes |
  • {A dislike here}
  • {A dislike here}
  • {A dislike here; More can be added}

{ Flaws | {Major character flaws, such as they’re arrogant, they’re judgmental, they’re too shy, etc.}
{ Fear(s) |
{ Overall Personality | {Like the appearance—put it all together! Tell us in a detailed paragraph or two what your character is like! This is a key part of your character.}

~ The Courtyard ~
”In order to do something, you must do it yourself, it is not enough to merely rely on someone else and go along with their ideals.”
{ Legacy | {The name of your Special Ability; one or none, that’s the rule}
    { Description | One GOOD paragraph IN DETAIL describing your special ability, as well as its pros and cons.}

{ Weapon | {The name of your Weapon; Same as the Special Abilities: One or none}
    { Description | {A few good sentences on your weapon, please.}

{ Fortes | {Strengths relating to your character; please balance with Faults}
  • {A strength here}
  • {A strength here}
  • {A strength here; More can be added}

{ Faults | {Weaknesses relating to your character; please balance with Fortes}
  • {A weakness here}
  • {A weakness here}
  • {A weakness here; More can be added}

{ Natural Element | {What element does your character control?}

~ The Study ~
”Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow. I wanted my own world, so I don't regret my choice. I would make the same choice all over again. I will continue to choose this path!”
{ Birthplace |
{ Date of Birth | {Month and Day}
{ Mother |
{ Father |
{ Siblings |
{ Other Relations |
{ Companion |
{ History | {Please give a good DETAILED description of your characters past. 3+ paragraphs}

~ The Mailbox ~
”No matter how right your words are, you have to actually carry it out in order for them to have any meaning.”
{ Did you read the rules? | {Yes/No}
{ Who did you PM? | {Put the name of the administrator you PM’d after reading the rules}

Template created by Zuri of Lost Generation © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and its predecessors. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Tales of Symphonia and its creators.

Code:
[center][Insert Picture Here. Don’t Stretch the Page]

[hr][size=29][color=pink][font=Wingdings]{[/font][/color][color=ghostwhite][font=Lucida Calligraphy] Shi Academy [/font][/color][color=pink][font=Wingdings]{[/font][/color][/size]
 [size=18][font=Viner Hand ITC][color=ghostwhite]“Living to this last breath is my wish, though I am born anew!”[/color][/font][/size]
[hr]

[size=20][color=red][font=Lucida Calligraphy]~ The Doorway ~[/font][/color][/size]
 [font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Give me your name, and I’ll give you mine!”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Given Name[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Middle Name[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Family Name[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Aliases/Nicknames[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Gender[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Age[/i] | {Apparent} {{Actual}} 
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Species[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Sexual Orientation[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Occupation[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Year in School[/i] |
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][color=#FF3333][font=Lucida Calligraphy]~ The Powder Room ~[/font][/color][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Are you hiding your face because that outfit is embarrassing?”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Hair[/i] | {Color and Style}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Eyes[/i] | 
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Height[/i] | 
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Weight[/i] | 
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Attire[/i] | {Their usual style of clothing}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Other[/i] | {Tattoos, piercings, scars, ears, wings, etc.}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Overall Appearance[/i] | {Both a test of your writing and a better formed picture ^_^ Please describe your character’s overall appearance in a few sentences. Minimum Three.}
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][color=#FF6666][font=Lucida Calligraphy]~ The Lounge ~[/font][/color][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Your will manifests itself in the words you speak. Whether they be curses, or words of joy, the souls of those words yields power.”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Favorite Color[/i] | {Include what it says about you}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Talents[/i] | {List what your character is extremely good at; maximum three}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Goal(s)[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Likes[/i] |
[list][*]{A like here}
[*]{A like here}
[*]{A like here; More can be added}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Dislikes[/i] |
[list][*] {A dislike here}
[*] {A dislike here}
[*] {A dislike here; More can be added}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Flaws[/i] | {Major character flaws, such as they’re arrogant, they’re judgmental, they’re too shy, etc.}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Fear(s)[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Overall Personality[/i] | {Like the appearance—put it all together! Tell us in a detailed paragraph or two what your character is like! This is a key part of your character.}
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][font=Lucida Calligraphy][color=#FF9999]~ The Courtyard ~[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”In order to do something, you must do it yourself, it is not enough to merely rely on someone else and go along with their ideals.”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Legacy[/i] | {The name of your Special Ability; one or none, that’s the rule}
[list][font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Description[/i] | One GOOD paragraph IN DETAIL describing your special ability, as well as its pros and cons.} [/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Weapon[/i] | {The name of your Weapon; Same as the Special Abilities: One or none}
[list][font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Description[/i] | {A few good sentences on your weapon, please.}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Fortes[/i] | {Strengths relating to your character; please balance with Faults}
[list][*]{A strength here}
[*]{A strength here}
[*]{A strength here; More can be added}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Faults[/i] | {Weaknesses relating to your character; please balance with Fortes}
[list][*]{A weakness here}
[*]{A weakness here}
[*]{A weakness here; More can be added}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Natural Element[/i] | {What element does your character control?}
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][font=Lucida Calligraphy][color=#FFCCCC]~ The Study ~[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow. I wanted my own world, so I don't regret my choice. I would make the same choice all over again. I will continue to choose this path!”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Birthplace[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Date of Birth[/i] | {Month and Day}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Mother[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Father[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Siblings[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Other Relations[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Companion[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]History[/i] | {Please give a good DETAILED description of your characters past. 3+ paragraphs}
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][font=Lucida Calligraphy][color=ghostwhite]~ The Mailbox ~[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”No matter how right your words are, you have to actually carry it out in order for them to have any meaning.”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings]{[/font] [i]Did you read the rules?[/i] | {Yes/No}
[font=Wingdings]{[/font] [i]Who did you PM?[/i] | {Put the name of the administrator you PM’d after reading the rules}
[/size][/font][/color]

[right][font=Times][color=black][size=9][sub]Template created by Zuri of [url=www.lostgenerations.darkbb.com]Lost Generation[/url] © Inspired by those of [url=www.hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com]Hokkaido Academy[/url], Lost Generations, and its predecessors. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Tales of Symphonia and its creators.[/sub][/size][/color][/font][/right]
Back to top Go down

Character Application Template

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy ::  :: -